This article was first published on Zilliqa — Official Blog - Medium
Zilliqa Project Update #32 — #BuildonZIL, Technical Content
Following the end of bootstrap phase and the launch of the Zilliqa mainnet we have been seeing our network grow. As you all know, we are an open-source, community driven project aiming to build a more scalable, secure, and decentralised blockchain infrastructure. A large part of this is inspiring and rewarding our community to #BuildonZIL. We’re glad to share that they are currently working on quite a few exciting projects!
Some Recent Community Highlights
- Moonlet Wallet 🌝 has released officially! Moonlet is a blockchain agnostic cryptocurrency wallet that allows Users to safely store Ethereum and Zilliqa assets with just a single set of mnemonic seed words. Check it out in the Chrome extension store
- Viewblock explorer has implemented dark mode 🌚
- ZHIP iOS wallet 🚀 is also officially released! You can transact micro-payments via ZILs easily on this intuitive wallet application
- @micovi created a simple-to-use Zil-cli node-js command-line wallet. Simply install it via npm install-g zilcli .Find out more in the detailed documentation (https://zilcli.app/)
- @as1ndu created a VSCode editor Scilla language extension. Check it out and install it via the VS marketplace
- @gully’s PyZil SDK is now ready for production. You can now do batch transfers and deploy/call Scilla contracts with this Python SDK. PyZil documentation will soon be added to the apidocs portal
Scilla Technical Content and Adoption
Driving adoption for a programming language takes a lot of education (and documentation). As we are now beginning to focus our efforts more heavily on adoption of the Zilliqa platform, engaging developers with Scilla — the formal-verification friendly smart contract language that was created by the team behind Zilliqa — is our priority.
We will begin by creating documentation and technical content around the functionality of Scilla and how to create powerful and ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Zilliqa — Official Blog - Medium