This article was first published on district0x - Medium
The District Weekly — May 25th, 2019
News and updates from the district0x Network
This past week the district0x service providers continued to receive feedback and moved to make improvements on the overall Meme Factory user experience. Stay tuned for our Dev Update coming out this Tuesday with information regarding challenge rewards, the DANK Faucet, gas prices, infinite scroll, marketplace filters, and syncing time.
Over the past week there were two Meme Factory flash sales conducted with Memes being released for less than a dollar! To catch the next flash sale make sure you’re subscribed to the Meme Factory 0x twitter page.
Also this past week we published 10 new tutorial videos to get new dApp users up to speed and able to navigate Meme Factory like a pro:
- Meme Factory | General Overview
- Coinbase Mobile Wallet Setup
- Meme Factory | Voting on Memes
- Meme Factory | Submitting Memes
- Metamask Wallet Setup
- Meme Factory | Managing Memes
- Meme Factory | Getting Dank Tokens
- Meme Factory | Challenging Memes
- Meme Factory | Buying Memes
- Meme Factory | Browsing Memes
district0x Network News
- Introducing Meme Factory
- Meme Factory on Dapp Radar
- Name Bazaar and the New ENS Registrar
- Meme Factory GitHub Issues
In this episode we talk about Battle Lab, an upcoming game from ‘andculture’. We dive into the features of the game, future of games on the blockchain, and everything in between.
Stay tuned for our regular community livestream every other Tuesday at 3PM PDT (10PM UTC) as a forum for discussing recent updates to the district0x Network. You can join us on Mixer, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
district0x - Medium