This article was first published on Official TenX Blog - Medium
In this initial issuance on 13 June 2019, we’ll be issuing approximately 37 million TENX Tokens to an estimated 4,400+ addresses held by 4,000 unique and verified users and counting.
If you’re eligible for the TENX Token and have successfully verified your address, here’s how you can check that you’ve received your TENX Tokens at your address(es).
How to check your TENX Token balance
- Connect your wallet to your selected interface
- Click the Add Custom Token
Input token contract address: 0x515bA0a2E286AF10115284F151cF398688A69170
Input token symbol: TENX
Input decimals of precision: 18
- Click Add Custom Token or Next to complete
Note: If you’re using Metamask or MyCrypto’s interface, the token symbol and decimals of precision should auto-populate.
Once you’re done, you should be able to view your TENX Token balance on your wallet, just like you can for any ERC-20 tokens!
Visual guide for MyCrypto and MetaMask
You may also view our open-source repository to take a look at the snapshot code.
If you have any further questions about TenX please…
- Join our community chat on Rocket.Chat
- Join the discussion on our Community Forum
- Subscribe to the TenX subreddit
- Follow TenX on Twitter
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Follow TenX on Facebook
- Follow our blog on Medium
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Official TenX Blog - Medium