This article was first published on Hello ICON World - Medium
Greetings from the ICON Team,
We are proud to announce that the P-Rep TestNet 1st Phase has been successfully completed on May 17th, 2019. This is a significant step for the ICON Network to complete the first TestNet as the decentralized network comprised of P-Rep candidates while achieving stable operation without any stoppages.
As previously announced, the P-Rep TestNet 2nd Phase will commence shortly. The 2nd Phase period is extended for participants’ convenience and will last from June 3rd, 2019 UTC 05:00 until July 30, 2019 UTC 05:00. The TestNet participants can submit the application forms via the Google survey link below. Submitted static IPs will be renewed on a daily basis allowing participation throughout the TestNet operation period.
Please find detailed information on the schedule and test items below.
[P-Rep TestNet 2nd Phase Schedule]
Step 1. Node set-up + Application form & Static IP address submission
- Submit the application form for the TestNet from May 20th until June 3rd 03:00 UTC. Latecomers can still submit the application forms until July 30th 03:00 UTC and the submission will be reflected on a daily basis
- Set up and run a node for the TestNet by June 3rd 05:00 UTC. Latecomers can set up and run their nodes as soon as their application process is complete
>>> Check out the P-Rep TestNet Application Form
Step 2. P-Rep TestNet 2nd Phase Docker release
- We strongly encourage all participants to stand by in the TestNet telegram channel on June 3rd 03:00 UTC as technical support for P-Rep node deployment will be provided until the opening of the 2nd Phase
- Latecomers, joining after June 3rd 05:00 UTC, can refer to the guideline below to install their nodes
>>> Check out the P-Rep Installation and Configuration Guide (ICON Developers Portal)
Step 3. P-Rep TestNet 2nd Phase Opening
- The P-Rep TestNet 2nd Phase will open ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Hello ICON World - Medium