This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
Ontology is dedicated to working with the community to develop a win-win global ecosystem, with the aim of building a blockchain network capable of serving all businesses, and public infrastructure for trust collaboration, thus empowering business.
We have long worked with investors and the community to explore new areas, such as gaming, DeFi, and the attention economy (content, short videos, and advertising trade). We will continue to do so and launch products and protocol frameworks that can be widely adopted. With the adoption of the community and the growing demand of enterprises, we are aiming to work with the community to iterate products in a more agile manner, to make Ontology the most widely adopted blockchain network in the market.
More specifically, in the next stage, Ontology will strive to lead in technology, be developer- and user-friendly, and widely recognized.
1. Leading in technology: To be a public blockchain project leading in scalability, stability, and performance (sharding, layer-2, high-performance chain network, and decentralized storage);
2. Developer-friendly: Provide comprehensive interfaces, tools, and documentation for all developers;
3. User-friendly: Provide highly secure and intuitive applications for end users;
4. Business recognition: Use distributed identity, data, reputation, and contracts to build modules suitable for various business scenarios.
Leading in Technology:
As a public blockchain leading in sharding, layer-2, high-performance chain network, and decentralized storage, Ontology 2.0 has greatly improved its performance and scalability.
▪ Sharding design: Network sharding is achieved based on hierarchical network architecture, and Ontology transaction shards are based on smart contracts. Shards communicate with each other through a reliable message queue and the verifiability of messages between shards is achieved with Merkel proof;
▪ The first multi-VM smart contract platform (NeoVM, Wasm, and more): This platform further improves multi-language contract development, supports ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium