This article was first published on OntologyNetwork - Medium
Ontology MainNet was updated to version 1.6.0 on April 12th, 2019, link: https://dev.ont.io/ontology_install.
- Supports returning transaction fees to dApp developers as part of the dApp incentive schemes;
- Supports ledger consistency verification;
- Adds a tool for collecting information about node versions in P2P modules;
- Supports automatically configuring the fd limit of Ontology nodes;
- Adds configuration of the number of HTTP REST interface biggest links;
- Improves P2P message broadcasting performance;
- Fixes some virtual machine-related bugs.
Please note: To avoid any unnecessary loss, all nodes on the Ontology MainNet and dApp nodes should update to the latest version before the block height reaches 3,000,000, otherwise, you will need to sync the block data all over again. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions, please ask us on Discord.
Find Ontology elsewhere
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
OntologyNetwork - Medium