This article was first published on Horizen
The newest release of Sphere by Horizen (v1.1.0) is available to download today!
The launch of Sphere by Horizen was the first step in bringing user-friendly and powerful features that allow all Horizen stakeholders to take control of their privacy and finances.
Over time, we see this multifunctional app as the one-stop-shop for most Horizen services. In order to achieve our vision and incorporate community feedback and requests, Horizen’s UX team has scheduled quarterly upgrades to make necessary improvements to the app.
Note: When recovering a seedphrase into full mode, the current daemon may take a long time to append all the keys, depending upon system performance and transaction history.
Newly added features to Sphere by Horizen:
- Support restoring mnemonic seeds with multiple accounts (e.g. Ledger wallet seeds)
- Terminal restricted to zen-cli commands to enable advanced wallet usage
- Ability to reindex and reindex-chainstate the local node
Updates to Sphere by Horizen included:
- Upgraded the bundled zend to ZEN 2.0.17
- Fixes to the issue where the application crashed when dealing with large transaction data sets
- A rework to data refresh logic to reduce resource consumption and reliance on explorer API calls
- General performance improvements
- Fixes to an issue connecting local nodes
- RPC credentials are now randomized each time the application starts ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at: