This article was first published on Stories by NEO on Medium
NEO Monthly Report — August 2019
- NEO held its inaugural NEO Community Assembly, inviting representatives from NEO development communities to join discussions and collaborations in Shanghai, 2–6 Sep.
- NEO debuted NEO•ONE, NeoFS, and the NEO Blockchain Toolkit during the press conference of its inaugural NEO Community Assembly. More information
- NEO and Swisscom Blockchain, a subsidiary of Swisscom, the largest telecoms provider in Switzerland, jointly launched Seraph ID, a self-sovereign identity (SSI) framework built on the NEO blockchain. More information
- NEO and gumi Cryptos Inc. strike a Strategic Partnership Agreement to promote the Japanese blockchain industry. More information
- NEO joined .NET foundation as the first and only blockchain project member.
- NEO joined the Decentralized Identity Foundation to advance its vision of an open and decentralized system of identities, organizations, and dApps.
- Completed cross-chain protocol design.
- Completed NEO3 development guide.
- 520 New Unit Tests for NEO3 added.
- NEO3 Preview 1 functional and integration testing, 80% completed.
- Implementing native voting contract for NEO3, 80% completed.
- Discussed NEO3 built-in oracle solution design.
- Studied potential cryptography improvements for NEO3, such as zk-SNARK and an aggregate signature scheme.
- C# SDK development for NEO3, 60% completed....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NEO on Medium