This article was first published on ARK.io | Blog - Medium
March is over and along with it our development bounty program for the month. A huge thanks go out to our talented community developers who are continuously helping us out!
We remain deeply thankful for those who contribute on regular basis and are always thrilled to see new faces. Be sure to spread the word about our bounty program with your developer friends.
Don’t know what this is about and want to get involved?
Please have a read at : https://bounty.ark.io
We have several issues that have fixed bounties assigned to them (tier 0 and tier 1). You can see the list here and choose one to tackle by requesting assignment of it on Github. In the upcoming weeks you can expect much more of the predefined tier 0 and tier 1 tasks (not just in ARK Core and ARK Explorer repos, but others as well). We will list them in their respective repositories along with posting them here monthly.
Tier 0 Open Projects
- $1,000 Implement replay command to verify blockchain from 0
- $500 100% coverage for core-database
- $350 100% coverage for core
- $300 100% coverage for core-database-postgres
- $200 100% coverage for core-elasticsearch
Tier 1 Open Projects
- $100 Implement estimate/count switch for API repository methods
- $100 100% coverage for core-tester-cli
- $100 100% coverage for core-snapshots
- $100 100% coverage for core-json-rpc
- $100 100% coverage for core-http-utils
- $100 100% coverage for core-forger
- $100 100% coverage for core-api
And here are the participants and winners of the March 2019 Github development bounty program!
March 2019 Participants
dated — $590 USD
Number of pull requests: 29...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
ARK.io | Blog - Medium