This article was first published on Stories by IOS Foundation on Medium
On February 25, 2019, the main network of IOST, Olympus v1.0 was officially launched. It is just over one month after the launch, and IOST had already exceeded 18 million transactions on the network with over 40,000 wallets created and is now officially ranked 4th globally, just behind Ethereum, EOS and Tron, in terms of total network transactions.
By virtue of our Proof-of-Believability consensus mechanism, IOST is also the first scalable AND decentralized public blockchain solution.
Launch of IOST Bid
We are happy to announce that IOST Bid is now officially launched on IOST!
IOST Bid is the first ever, super fast and decentralized IOST bidding competition. The game is stimulating and fun — Anytime, anywhere, you can join the game and compete with other players to win $IOST!
How to Play and Game Rules
- First, you need to install the iWallet from Google Web Store.
- If you do not have an IOST mainnet account, you can use the following link to create one: https://iostabc.com/wallet/createaccount
- It is extremely easy to play on IOST Bid. Bid by clicking the button on each room and pay the indicated ticket price to become the current room owner.
- When the timer expires, the last room owner recorded by our contract on the IOST blockchain is the winner! Various elements may affect the result, you need to be patient, smart and determined. Please time your bids to take into account network delays, a great network speed is always a plus!
- All prizes are paid out automatically when the game ends in each room.
Note: Due to iWallet’s function, if you change the account on iWallet, you MUST REFRESH the page in order to change account in IOST Bid. If you do not refresh the page, the IOST Bid cannot recognize your new account.
Tip: If you do not want to click confirm ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by IOS Foundation on Medium