This article was first published on Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium
- Mining Guidance for Bytom
2. Bytom is included in the list of ICE cryptocurrency data feed
3. March 23rd, Bytom team was invited to attend an offline meetup which hosted by Gate.io.The Marketing Operation Director Du Chao gave a speech to the attendees from the underlying technical infrastructure to the ecosystem as well as the planning and the outlook of 2019.
1.Improved BlockIndex test cases;
2. Added global transaction index and test;
3.Added detection for wallet version ;
4. Added the configuration that keeps the connection nodes;
5. Fixed the leakage problem of CPU and memory of nodes that run for a long time;
6. Removed the function of obtaining external addresses through external URL to prevent malicious attacks;
7. Bybtm version 0.1.0 was released, realizing bip32, bip39 and bip44 based on Bytom and the function of analyzing the native transaction information and sending the native information to the node;
8. Integrated leveldb library under bytom and uniformly used leveldb library encapsulated by tendermint;
9. Bytom’s official website added layout, header, footer, slide components to complete the home page and wallet page;
10. Added test of Marshal and Unmarshal block data for blockheader;
11. Added marginal testing of reorganization block calcReorganizeNodes;
12. When verifying the transaction, filter out the dust transaction whose output is 0.
List-wallets supported the list of single-signature wallets and multi-signature wallets....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium