This article was first published on Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium
1. Bytom and BUGX released security vulnerabilities and threat intelligence bounty, mainly focusing on 8 security-related fields including Bytom Virtual Machine (BVM), protocol layer, consensus layer, serialization, network layer, local wallet, private key management, web wallet. The bounty is mainly set according to the severity of the vulnerability and the real impact of the vulnerability, up to 10,000 BTM.
Bytom source code: github.com/bytom
2. Bytom has joined Decentralized Identity Foundation.DIF is an alliance dedicated to improving the interoperability and standards of identity systems based on blockchain, including large enterprises such as Microsoft, IBM, and Accenture, as well as blockchain projects such as HYPER LEDGER, BLOCKSTACK, and Sovrind. The group has said in a blog post that it is working on a set of specifications and reference implementations for creating blocks, such as personal data storage and decentralized identity.
3.Bytom mining guidance
1. Tabs, Slide components supported Hooks, Blockmeta function iteration;
2. Added LAN node discovery function and LAN node communication mechanism to improve network communication speed and reduce communication bandwidth (70%) through LAN nodes;
3. Researched Bytom p2p module to add configurable scheme, select and configure each sub-functional module;
4. Completed the establishment of refined transaction fee model framework, as well as the functional interface for calculating transaction fee for some instructions;
1. Multi-signature wallet supported code to enter and added test;
1. Added configurable address for pybtm transaction broadcast;
1. Completed code separation and extraction for dapp-demo, and have the code library open source;
1. Bimp002: completed the reconstruction of the product prototype and framework of the new asset page;
1. Bytom kit added faucet for testnet;
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium