This article was first published on Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium
1. Recently, Bytom team has developed and tested shuttle, an on-chain asset exchange tool. The tool mainly supports cross-chain asset exchange and atomic exchange of different assets on the Bytom blockchain.
Shuttle is a big step for Bytom cross-platform transfer of assets on Bytom blockchain, which solves the transaction between different blockchain assets and increases the liquidity of assets. The tool can be used to realize the decentralized asset exchange system and solve the problems brought by the centralized trading system so that assets can not only circulate in a single blockchain system, and get through the whole blockchain network.
As a public blockchain platform focusing on the asset filed, Bytom provides a safe and stable underlying infrastructure for asset exchange. Assets are exchanged through currency exchange contracts on Bytom, which can ensure the complete decentralization and safety of assets in the exchange process. Tools address: https://github.com/Bytom/shuttle;
1. API interface document updated;
2. Fixed bugs encountered in blockmeta server while switching transactions;
3. Optimized transaction sync code and improved sync speed;
4. Updated the reward interface of transaction display node, connected and launched cross-chain interface and front-end;
1. Tested edd25519 threshold signature TSS scheme;
2. Tested the Distributed Schnorr signature scheme;
1. Bycoin_cms function was transplanted to RPC module of blockcenter;
2. Released the new version, support chained transaction, asset name, and fixed the data table of transaction type;
3. Provided adding, deleting, changing and checking of configuration of banner and DApp, and updated configuration of bycoin version and read from database;
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium