This article was first published on Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium
1. Currently, A chrome plug-in wallet Byone released. This wallet was developed by Chainboat organization from Bytom technical community and it is an open source wallet. Byone aims to provide an open source, convenient, secure and easy-to-use digital asset management tool. Now it supports the deposit and transfer of BTM as well as creating and importing multiple wallets.
2. Here is a nice article from Nils Reimelt which is worth reading, Crypto-Likes and the future of investing: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/crypto-likes-future-investing-nils-reimelt/
Welcome devs to develop about this creative opinion on Bytom!
3. Mining guidance for Bytom, which translated by Russian community: https://bit.ly/2UR9HVU
4. As an important part of the blockchain ecosystem，exchange enables the circulation of coins. So today we are going to introduce platforms that support #Bytom.
1. Researched the realization of node NAT penetration through TURN protocol;
2. Organized ugly transactions under various scenarios and improved the transaction verification test;
3. Wrote signature tools for test transactions;
4. Create-asset followed Bimp002 to limit asset issuance based on height and multiple contract templates;
5. The results from get-asset and list-assets are issued to increase the height information defined in the issueprogram....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium