We call on our community and all bug bounty hunters to help us identify bugs in Loopring Protocol 2.0 and to provide optimization solutions.
Loopring Protocol 2.0 Smart Contracts
The Loopring project is a protocol for decentralized token exchange. This set of smart contracts include the following files:
- RingSubmitter.sol: Contains the core implementation of the protocol for settling rings. This file demands a lot of reviews and auditing.
- RingCanceller.sol: Contains the functionality for canceling orders.
- ExchangeDeserializer.sol: The code to deserialize the packed data passed to submitRings.
- RingHelper.sol: Contains the core logic for settling a single ring. The token transfers and the fee payments are generated here. This file demands a great deal of reviews and auditing.
- OrderHelper.sol: Contains the order related functions. Code to validate the order data and fetch the available balances of the order owner.
- ParticipationHelper.sol: Contains the participation related functions. Fees are calc...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Loopring Protocol - Medium
This article was first published on: Loopring Protocol - Medium All content is synced from the rightful owners. Copyright on text and images belong to the original source. --