This article was first published on Stories by Enigma Project on Medium
Important information about our upcoming mainnet ENG snapshots and the Genesis Game!
Hello to the community! This post contains crucial information for ENG token holders, especially if you wish to run a secret node during the Genesis Game. You’ll learn where and when you should hold your ENG if you want to receive testnet tokens. Please read on!
Since our last blog post on secret nodes and the Genesis Game, we’ve been working hard towards deploying Discovery on Ethereum testnet. We’ve had some huge milestones along the way, including the exciting developer release of Discovery, enabling developers to start building secret contracts today. We have also released full documentation for the protocol along with a number of awesome walkthroughs and guides.
Our last post on secret nodes covered the following aspects of Enigma, so please read it thoroughly if you need answers to any of these questions:
- What is the minimum ENG stake required for Enigma?
- What will block rewards and network fees look like on Enigma?
- What (and why) is a genesis node?
- How are genesis nodes selected?
- How will nodes increase over time?
- How are nodes selected for computations?
- Will there be stake slashing in Discovery?
- What are hardware and software requirements?
This post has some important details on next steps between here and the start of the Genesis Game. Please note that these details are our current guidance and subject to change if necessary. We also welcome community feedback....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Enigma Project on Medium